The application of coaxial valve in PSA
In the application of PSA, the production of nitrogen used in industrial uses air as the raw material, and the oxygen and nitrogen are obtained. The main methods are deep -cold vacuum division, molecular sieve blasting the barren film empty division method, etc. PSA nitrogen occurrence device is to use the principle of transformer adsorption. The oxygen and nitrogen in the air through the carbon molecular sieve is used to separate the nitrogen. It has the advantages of simple process, small occupation, small investment, simple operation, convenient maintenance, etc. The device is continuously circulating and can be fully automated.
Application of coaxial valve
Transformer adsorption (PSA) preparation process:
Features of the same shaft valve (program control valve) of transformer adsorption:
• Good sealing, can meet the zero leakage standard;
• The valve opening speed is fast, and the time of the valve diameter should be less than 3 seconds;
• The valve requires long -term frequent work without leakage;
• It has two -way resistance and anti -high -speed airflow scour performance; especially when it is empty.
• Because the molecular sieve is powdery, it is best to resist the ability of the valve.
• Internal leakage: Due to the complex use of the medium, the internal leakage is relatively easy to occur.
(1) Internal leakage of the valve core seal: The pipes are not blown, and the impurities such as welding slag rust are damaged to the seal, causing leakage; improper processing of the craftsmanship, causing the suction agent to powder. Eclipse damaged sealing pieces. (2) The valve semi -open and half level: The air pressure of the instrument is too low, causing the valve to be closed strictly; the sealing parts on the piston in the actuator are worn, and the piston torque of the upper and lower cylinder decreases.
• External leakage: rarely occur on site use, including the following situations: (1) leakage at the flange, because the sealing pad damage is damaged; leakage.
Service Hotline： ( 86 ) 411-88705800 Add: No.12-1, Changbang Road, Dalian Economic and Technological Development Zone